News - Business Travel Account The American Express® solution for travel managers
FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR BUSINESS TRIP EXPENSES
All your professional travel expenses are centralised in a single account at your travel agency.
OPTIMAL MANAGEMENT OF YOUR TICKET EXPENSES
• Simplified administrative procedures with full summary of your spending in a detailed statement
• Improved monitoring and visibility of your ticket expenditure (aeroplane, train etc.)
• Significant savings
• Single, centralised payment and a Payment period of up to 58 days
• Automated integration of your statements into your accounting system
IMPROVED OPTIMISATION OF YOUR CASH FLOW
Online services for Business Travel Account (BTA) include both the electronic statement service and the BTA Connect feature. All your transactional data is stored automatically in the same place.
• A simple and effective system to help you save time and optimise your accounting processes
• Secure access 24/7 to your statements and transactional data
• Centralised online system to communicate with American Express and your travel agency
TOTALLY SECURE TRIP FOR YOUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
• Travel Accident Insurance*: travellers are insured for travel accidents 24/24 for up to 60 consecutive days
• Inconvenience Insurance* : cover and compensation for delayed flights and luggage and for missed connections
For more information please contact Travel Pro American Express - (+352) 46 95 45 - 1
*You will find all the General Terms and Conditions and Corporate Card Insurances on the American Express website: www.americanexpress.be/documents_corporate.
Alpha Card SCRL/CVBA, Vorstlaan 100 boulevard du souverain - 1170 Brussels, Belgium. RPM/RPR Brussels VAT BE 0463.926.551. Licensed by the National Bank of Belgium (BNB/NBB) as a payment institution. Registered as insurance intermediary under FSMA 048520A. Alpha Card is part of American Express Group. American Express® is a registered trademark.