News - Coronavirus: taking action to protect you
1) Ensuring our staff and customers are adhering to the wearing of a mask.
· Whenever possible, we are filtering access to the stations, boarding the train and tickets offices/ machines. Customers not wearing masks will not be allowed to board the trains.
· For customers who do not have masks, we are ensuring that they are available to purchase in the station or within immediate vicinity of the station.
· To ensure everyone’s protection all of our staff is equiped with masks during your trip.
· In case of any problems (mask tear etc..) the Train Manager will provide a replacement mask.
2) Guaranteeing you the opportunity to wash your hands at all times during your journey
· Hand sanitizer gel will be widely available at the station and at ticket offices for passengers and for our staff.
· The Train Manager and the cleaning team carry out regular onboard checks to ensure enough water and soap is available in the toilets. In case water or soaps runs out, hand sanitizer gel will be made available to our passengers.
3) Intensively cleaning our trains, our stations and our shops.
· Our shops are fitted with partition walls and and extra cleaning takes is carried out.
· If any infection is suspected, there will be a total and extensive onboard sanitization (fumigation…). Extra cleaning and sanitization for all contact areas using a virucide cleaning product.
Onboard TGV INOUI trains, extensive cleaning takes place, and contact areas are cleaned several times a day with a virucide cleaning product.
All the actions we are taking for your safety can be found at SNCF.com
TGV INOUI is a trademark of SNCF Mobilités. All reproduction rights reserved. SNCF Voyageurs SA with a capital of 157,789,960 Euros. Registered in the trade registry of Bobigny under number 579087584. 9, Rue Jean-Philippe Rameay – 93200 Saint-Denis Cedex – printed in EU - 06/2020