News - United Airlines
United Polaris® and Premium Plus℠ seats soon available on all 3 flights from Brussels
As from March 29, United Airlines nonstop flights between Brussels and Chicago will be operated with Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner aircraft. These aircraft, that already operate on the Brussels-New York/Newark route since last May, offer more seats while using 20% less fuel than older generation aircraft. United’s B787-10 features 44 United Polaris business class seats, 21 United Premium Plus℠ seats, 54 United Economy Plus® seats and 199 seats in United Economy®.
This means that, as from the start of the summer season, on March 29, the three United flights from Brussels (to Chicago, New York/Newark and Washington, D.C) will all offer United’s new Polaris business class seats, United Premium Plus (premium economy), United Economy Plus (extra legroom) and United Economy seats.
United’s daily flight from Brussels to Washington, D.C., are operated with Boeing 777-200 aircraft offering 50 United Polaris business class seats, 24 United Premium Plus℠ seats, 46 United Economy Plus® seats and 156 seats in United Economy®.
United also offers daily departures to its US hubs from several European cities, including Paris and Frankfurt, that both offer nonstop flights to San Francisco.
United Polaris: providing better sleep in the sky
• Suite-like seat offering up to 198 cm of sleeping space with easy aisle access at each seat
• Saks Fifth Avenue bedding, including mattress pads, cozy slippers and cool-gel memory foam pillow for ultimate comfort
• Sleep-themed amenity kits help flyers stay relaxed and refreshed
• Inflight dining experience created with The Trotter Project to offer global gourmet cuisine and wines
• Exclusive Polaris Lounge, with shower facilities, private sleep rooms, elevated food and beverage with à la carte dining option.
• Polaris Lounges already open at EWR, ORD, IAH, SFO and LAX.
• Two free standard checked bags of 32kg each
United Premium Plus: offering more space, comfort and amenities
• Spacious seat with more legroom, elbow room and recline than a standard United Economy® or United Economy Plus® seat
• Includes two free standard checked bags of 23kg each
• A Saks Fifth Avenue blanket and plush pillow, noise-reducing headphones, a complimentary amenity kit and larger seatback entertainment screens
• Hearty welcome meal, mid-flight snacks and pre-arrival dining service in addition to complimentary beer, wine and liquor
• An individual power outlet and USB charger, and dedicated overhead bins
United Economy Plus: a little extra legroom goes a long way
• Stretch out with more room to work and relax, sit near the front of the cabin so you can exit the plane easier at your destination and more.
• MileagePlus Premier Platinum members and higher enjoy advance complimentary access for themselves and up to eight companions, and Premier Gold members enjoy advance complimentary access for themselves and one companion. Premier Silver members continue to enjoy complimentary space available access to Economy Plus for themselves and one companion upon check-in
United Economy: a variety of features for personalizing travel
• With our inclusive United Economy® fares, customers enjoy access to a wide range of inflight services and amenities including one bag of 23kg.
• Relax in ergonomically-designed seats with seatback entertainment systems and the option to stay connected with Wi-Fi on all trans-Atlantic flights.
• Other benefits include our complimentary meal service, featuring a three-course meal with salad, artisan bread, a main course and a premium dessert as well as complimentary house beer and wines, soft drinks, juices, tea and freshly brewed illy coffee.
• Basic Economy, a new Economy fare option created for customers who may be more price-sensitive, is available on select routes in addition to standard Economy. This lower-priced option provides the same level of inflight service as standard Economy but has some important restrictions such as no advance seating and no checked bag, only a cabin bag.